Classroom Management – Plymouth 12 December 10:00-16:00University of Plymouth, Babbage Building, Plymouth
12 December 2017, 10:00 - 16:00
This one day course will help you develop strategies for managing student behaviour in the classroom. It covers:
- key issues for managing the classroom
- preventative strategies and techniques
- the way your students learn, behave and relate to each other
- consistency and the influence of your own behaviour
- the effect of institutional policy on classroom management.