Delivered by an experienced practitioner, this one day course will help you develop strategies for managing student behaviour in the classroom.
- identifying key issues for managing the classroom
- preventative strategies and techniques
- developing the way your students learn, behave and relate to each other
- consistency and the influence of your own behaviour
- the effect of institutional policy on classroom management
What they said about this course:
“I really benefited from your course and am sure it will help with my classroom management and reinventing my style. I have started to implement some ground rules, new ways of communicating with students as well as judging situations and am seeing big changes already.”
– UCU member, University of Manchester
There are currently no events planned; please check back soon
All of our courses are free of charge to UCU members. Unless otherwise stated, any member is entitled to attend any course advertised on this website, but please note UCU is unable to pay members’ travel and accommodation expenses to attend CPD events. We aim to make our courses as accessible to members as possible with events running in a wide range of locations.